Canton Vaud by municipalities
Canton Vaud is a swiss canton extended on a surface of 3212 km2 and counts 805'000 inhabitants (2019), its capital city is Lausanne.
Lausanne is the hearth and the urban center of Canton Vaud, surrounded by its region called Lausanne Region.
MapView interactive map
Part of this shapefile
- Canton_de_Vaud.cpg (5 bytes)
- Canton_de_Vaud.dbf (62.8 KB)
- Canton_de_Vaud.prj (472 bytes)
- Canton_de_Vaud.sbn (3.4 KB)
- Canton_de_Vaud.sbx (404 bytes)
- Canton_de_Vaud.shp (3.1 MB)
- Canton_de_Vaud.shp.xml (7.4 KB)
- Canton_de_Vaud.shx (2.6 KB)
Something wrong with this information? Report errors here.