Power grid in the Andalucia region
It contains information about the location of the existing power lines in Andalusia. This set of spatial data comes from the information provided by the Andalusian Energy Agency, dependent on the former Ministry of Employment, Business and Commerce, which uses them annually to prepare the Map of Energy Infrastructures of Andalusia (MIEA), the last of which version, from which the supplied data comes, corresponds to December 31, 2018.
MapView interactive map
Part of this shapefile
We have tried processing this file, but have encountered an error. This file was already processed - we can not process it again
- 10_14_LineaElectrica.cpg (5 bytes)
- 10_14_LineaElectrica.dbf (432.1 KB)
- 10_14_LineaElectrica.prj (404 bytes)
- 10_14_LineaElectrica.shp (1.2 MB)
- 10_14_LineaElectrica.shx (7.1 KB)
Something wrong with this information? Report errors here.